Starting June 1st in the state of Colorado, anything purchased and delivered to you by a motor vehicle will charge an additional $0.27 tax. A separate line item will be added to the invoice noting this charge.
Articles in this section
- Retail Delivery Fee
- Updating Subscribe & Save
- Colorado Shipping Tax
- How does the 2nd Month Subscription credit work?
- If I am on a Premium SmartShip will the Loyalty Match count for me as well?
- How do I get the free shipping benefit?
- Can I use any of my shopping credits to pay for taxes, shipping and/or any other fees?
- How are my VIP savings calculated based on the items in my subscription?
- What is an everyday savings order?
- Issues with live chat
Article is closed for comments.