Q: Can a customer change their placement within their organization, or change to another team?
A: Customers must request their account be terminated to move to a different Enroller/Sponsor.
- Any Customers that were referred remain in the original organization when the Customer account is terminated.
- If those Customers want to retain their association with the person that referred them, they must also request termination and create a new account.
- Once the account is terminated the Customer’s email address is available to create the new account.
Q: Can a customer be moved?
A: Customers may request their account be moved if:
- They are currently unaffiliated, or;
- The customer mistakenly signed up under the wrong person, and the request to be moved is made the same day the account was created.
Article is closed for comments.