How do I use Modere Axis™ TreBiotic?
• It should be taken once a day. TreBiotic utilizes a beadlet delivery system that allows it to be taken directly by mouth or added to food like yogurt, oatmeal or cereal. It can also be added to smoothies or warm drinks. It can even be taken with a spoonful of Trim. To ensure best product quality, please do not blend at a high speed or add to food or drinks above 1200 F. When added to foods we recommend consuming immediately.
What is a postbiotic?
• Postbiotics are bioactive compounds generated by prebiotics and probiotics through fermentation in the gut. Including a postbiotic in a probiotic gut health formula helps to further optimize its benefits. Modere Axis™ Trebiotic uses EpiCor® GI+, a whole food fermentate yeast product, as a postbiotic. It supports healthy levels of butyrate to support the gut lining and tight junctions to help optimize micronutrient absorption, immune support and overall wellness.*
What is a microbiome and why does it matter?
Your microbiome is a complex ecosystem home to an estimated 38 trillion living microorganisms. Comprised of over 10,000 various types of bacteria and other microbes, it resides mainly in your gut and contributes more to your survival than your own DNA, helping digest the food you eat, suppling vitamins, supporting your immune system and even helping create important neurotransmitters. A balanced and diverse microbiome supports overall wellness and can be achieved with support from Axis TreBiotic.
Are there clinical studies done on this product?
The ingredients in TreBiotic have been scientifically studied and are specifically selected for their ability to pair together based on in-vitro lab results and backed by human trials. The ingredients in TreBiotic are shown to help support brain health, immune function, microbiome health, and overall wellbeing and energy. To date, there are no clinicals on the product as a whole.
How many viable cells are in each serving?
• 10 billion viable cells are added at the time of manufacture. Viable cells are active probiotic bacteria.
What probiotic strains does it contain?
• It contains Lactobacilus plantarum DR7, Pediococcus acidilactici and Lactobacillus brevis.
Can this be taken with Modere Probiotic?
• TreBiotic is a standalone product that does not require any additional supplementation in order to obtain its maximum benefits. However, there is no harm in incorporating Probiotic in a TreBiotic regimen. Modere Probiotic contains different strains than the NeuroFloraTM Probiotic Complex that is in TreBiotic, so taking these together may help increase microbiome diversity. The GOS prebiotic that pairs perfectly with NeuroFlora in TreBiotic will also help encourage the growth of other beneficial bacteria in the gut, including Modere Probiotic.
Where does the saturated fat in the product come from and why is it included?
This comes from the glyceryl monostearate and carnuba wax. These ingredients make up the beadlet coating and contribute to the stability of the product. We formulated to optimize the benefits of the beadlet format while keeping the amount of saturated fat below daily limits.
Can I take this at the same time as other products in the Axis™ line?
• Yes, this can be taken at the same time or mixed with other products in the Axis™ line. Taking TreBiotic with Modere Axis™ PhytoGreens, PhytoReds and PhytoGolds is ideal for supporting a healthy microbiome and immune health.*
Does Modere Axis™ TreBiotic have a flavor?
• No, it is unflavored and is almost tasteless so that it can easily be taken straight to mouth, sprinkled on food or mixed into a smoothie.
Is it safe to use while pregnant?
• We recommend consulting with your doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can children take it?
• Modere Axis™ TreBiotic is formulated specifically with adults in mind. We do not recommend giving it
How should it be stored?
• Keep tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
We recommend consuming TreBiotic within 30 days after opening it.
So if someone is asking why our TreBiotic doesn’t need to be refrigerated:
The reason some probiotics need to be refrigerated and other don't comes down to the sensitivity of the strains used and the format of the product. Because some strains are more sensitive or some format types provide less stability, some products need to be refrigerated. TreBiotic is designed to be stored as specified on the packaging. It should be kept tightly sealed and in a cool, dry place like a pantry.
Is this gluten-free?
• Yes, it is.
Does Axis TreBiotic have caffeine?
No, it does not.
Is it non-GMO?
Yes, it is.
Is it sugar-free?
Yes, it is sugar-free and suitable for those on a keto diet.**GOS prebiotic ingredient contains a trivial amount of sugar.
Is it dairy-free?
No, it contains milk and may not be suited for those sensitive to dairy products.
Is Axis TreBiotic vegan or vegetarian friendly?
It contains dairy but doesn’t contain any meat derived ingredients. It would be considered suitable for those that do not eat meat but it would not be suitable for those that also avoid other animal products such as dairy or milk.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
We source ingredients from a variety of vendors, from a variety of countries, but all of them meet the Modere Perfect 10 Promise. The ingredients are collected in a variety of ways that are best suited for the quality of the ingredient.
Added questions from customers:
Is wondering how the TreBiotic is shelf stable, and acid resistant?
TreBiotic utilizes a unique encapsulation made from glyceryl monostearate and carnauba wax. This unique encapsulation contributes to the stability of the product and helps create a neutral taste profile for easier consumption.
Milk in TreBiotic
The GOS (galactooligosaccharides) is derived from milk and contains a small amount of lactose in it. As always, we recommend everyone consult with their medical provider before beginning any new supplement to make sure it is right for them.
When using TreBiotic
- one may experience stomach discomfort. These may include: mild bloating, cramps, or laxation. If this happens customer should contact the Call Center and do a Safety Call and they should also contact their doctor.
- Some users may experience mild laxation in the first few days of starting a TreBiotic regimen. This is a normal response when resetting your microbiome and will subside with continued use as your gut adjusts to the benefits of TreBiotic.
There is an odor with the product, what is it?
The smell of TreBiotic is from the coating. The coating helps to support the stability of the saffron, Epicor, probiotics, and prebiotics. It will also help prevent the product from gaining moisture which will usually cause saffron to have their distinctive smell.
Can Axis TreBiotic be taken at the same time as Activate?
TreBiotic can be taken as the same time as Activate. We recommend letting your body get used to TreBiotic for two to four weeks before taking it concurrently with Activate.
Phytos: Will they oxidize?
No, we use dried powders and extracts to ensure an effective shelf life.
Phytos: Are they juiced or pulverized?
The Phytos use a variety of ingredients that range from juices, whole foods powders, and extracts.
I am seeing the TreBiotic in my stool, wondering if I can chew the product, I assume so?
There shouldn't be any concerns with chewing the TreBiotic. Not sure what it will taste like, maybe crushing and putting into something if it taste bad.