What makes PhytoGreens more than a superfood?
• The ingredients in science-backed PhytoGreens are concentrated and formulated to be highly bioavailable and bioactive. This means all 27 ingredients can be absorbed and actively used by the body.
Can I mix PhytoGreens with other foods or beverages besides water?
• Yes, it can be taken with juice or mixed into smoothies or oatmeal.
Can I take PhytoGreens together with other products in the Modere Axis™ line?
• Yes, it can be taken at the same time or even mixed with other products in the Axis line.
What does PhytoGreens taste like?
• Green, but in a good way! PhytoGreens is flavored with natural concentrates of lime juice and
Does PhytoGreens need to be refrigerated?
• No, it is formulated with dried fruits and vegetables and does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool,
Can my child take PhytoGreens?
• PhytoGreens is formulated for adults. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are nursing or pregnant.
Is PhytoGreens appropriate for vegetarians?
• Yes, it is vegetarian.
Is PhytoGreens gluten-free?
• Yes, it is gluten-free.
Is PhytoGreens dairy-free?
• Yes, it is dairy-free.
Is PhytoGreens non-GMO?
• Yes, it is non-GMO.
Is PhytoGreens sugar-free?
• PhytoGreens contains 0.5 g of sugar per serving. Fruit, fruit juice concentrate, and fruit extract ingredients add a trivial amount of sugar. This product is suitable for those on a keto diet.
Do we have a level of caffeine for the Phytogreens, since they have the Green Tea in it?
The caffeine amount in Phytogreens is a miniscule amount. The Green Tea is an extract of other compounds.
Are the phytos (green/red/gold) raw?
Each Phyto product contains a combination of whole foods, extracts, and other ingredients. No ingredients are cooked, so could be considered raw.
Is there alcohol in the phytos?
The Phytos products do not contain alcohol as an ingredient. Some extract ingredients may use alcohol as a solvent, but the solvent is removed during the extraction process.