What makes PhytoGolds more than a superfood?
• The ingredients in science-backed PhytoGolds are concentrated and formulated to be highly bioavailable and bioactive. This means all 7 ingredients can be absorbed and actively used by the body.
• Yes, it can be mixed into smoothies or oatmeal, or try it with warm milk for a tasty golden latte.
Can I take PhytoGolds together with other products in the Modere Axis™ line?
• Yes, it can be taken at the same time or even mixed with other products in the Axis line.
What does PhytoGolds taste like?
• A warm blend of spices and vanilla. PhytoGolds is flavored with ginger root, cardamom seeds and
vanilla bean extract.
Does PhytoGolds need to be refrigerated?
• No, it is formulated with dried fruits and vegetables and does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool,
Can my child take PhytoGolds?
• PhytoGolds is formulated for adults. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are nursing or pregnant.
Is PhytoGolds appropriate for vegetarians?
• Yes, it is vegetarian.
Is PhytoGolds gluten-free?
• Yes, it is gluten-free.
Is PhytoGolds dairy-free?
• Yes, it is dairy-free.
Is PhytoGolds non-GMO?
• Yes, it is non-GMO.
Is PhytoGolds sugar-free?
• PhytoGolds contains 0.5 g of sugar per serving. Fruit, fruit juice concentrate, and fruit extract ingredients
add a trivial amount of sugar. This product is suitable for those on a keto diet.
Are the phytos (green/red/gold) raw?
Each Phyto product contains a combination of whole foods, extracts, and other ingredients. No ingredients are cooked, so could be considered raw.
Is there alcohol in the phytos?
The Phytos products do not contain alcohol as an ingredient. Some extract ingredients may use alcohol as a solvent, but the solvent is removed during the extraction process.