Optimize is the simple way to upgrade your water with the health benefits of hydrogen, the power of super hydration and great taste. Just drop one tablet into ordinary H2O to instantly transform it into potent hydrogen water that enhances your antioxidant capacity, cellular energy and overall health. Our delicious formula also provides elemental magnesium and the most bioavailable form of folate to bolster your cardiovascular and nervous systems.*
- Enhances cellular energy
- Promotes antioxidant capacity
- Encourages better hydration for better health
- Aids nervous system
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Superior source of essential folate
- Good source of essential magnesium
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, keto-friendly
- How do the tablets work?
The hydrogen tablets contain magnesium in a form that reacts with the water. The products of this reaction are magnesium hydroxide and free hydrogen (H2).
- How quickly should I drink Optimize?
Through testing, we’ve found that the greatest amount of free hydrogen occurs between 10 and 20 minutes after adding a tablet to water. We recommend consuming within 20 minutes.
- Can I combine the tablets with other products such as Go, Revitalize, Rush or Recover?
We do not recommend combining Optimize tablets with other water-soluble supplements because they may interfere with the reaction and inhibit the amount of hydrogen produced.
- When is the best time to take Optimize?
Optimize can be enjoyed any time of day. It can be taken during a workout to help with hydration or in the evening as a caffeine-free bedtime refreshment.
- What do the tablets look like?
The tablets are dark gray, though some will also have tiny white spots. This natural variation is an inherent part of the tableting process.
- Is it gluten-free?
Yes, it is.
- Is it vegan/vegetarian?
Yes, it is.
- Is Optimize dairy-free?
Yes, it is.
Cellproof Eye Cream
It’s frustrating when you feel youthful inside but your eye area is beginning to tell a different story. Modere CellProof Eye Cream combines our award-winning BioCell Collagen® CG with energizing ginger, pomegranate, and natural caffeine to smooth and firm the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a radiant, youthful appearance. Unlike other eye creams that only target one or two signs of tired-looking eyes, CellProof Eye Cream proactively addresses all of the most common visible signs of aging with ingredients clinically proven to work. See rapid results. Because you deserve to look as vibrant as you feel.
- Lifts and firms eye area for a youthful appearance
- Visibly improves the look of dark circles and puffiness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides intense hydration for delicate eye area
- Evens skin tone and texture around the eyes
- Soothes and calms skin appearance
- Promotes the look of elasticity
- How does Modere CellProof Eye Cream work?
Formulated with award-winning Collagen/HA Matrix® Technology and potent botanicals (ginger, pomegranate, and caffeine from coffee beans), CellProof Eye Cream is designed to absorb into the surface layers of skin around the eyes to rapidly improve all signs of visible aging including: fine lines, wrinkles, dehydration, dryness, dark circles, puffiness, uneven skin tone, and baggy eyes.
- How long before I see results?
Energizing ginger extract and natural caffeine immediately go to work brightening and de-puffing under-eye appearance. You will also notice an increase in hydration and smoothness. Continued twice-daily use will visibly improve your overall eye area; you’ll notice fewer visible wrinkles and fine lines, more even skin tone, and a lifted, firmer appearance.
- How do I apply Modere CellProof Eye Cream?
Apply CellProof Eye Cream to clean skin, both day and night. To apply, dispense a pea-sized amount from the tube onto your ring finger and dot it along your under-eye area, starting near your nose and working your way out toward the corner of your eye. Gently pat (don’t rub) with your ring finger to press the product into the skin.
- Where does eye cream fit in my Modere CellProof skincare routine?
After cleansing and applying CellProof Serum, apply CellProof Eye Cream to the eye area. Follow with CellProof Moisturizer on the rest of your face and neck. It is suggested that you use the CellProof Infusion Mask in your routine 2-3 times per week for optimal results.
- Can I apply Modere CellProof Eye Cream on my eyelids?
CellProof Eye Cream can be safely applied all the way around the delicate eye area. However, it is recommended to avoid upper and lower eyelids directly.
- What should I do if Modere CellProof Eye Cream gets in my eye?
Flush your eye with water or a saline solution to rinse product from eye.
- What skin types is Modere CellProof Eye Cream formulated for?
Because CellProof Eye Cream is formulated for thin and delicate under-eye skin, which is typically quite sensitive, it’s gentle enough for all skin types. It is especially effective at reducing the appearance of aging, tired-looking eyes and ideal for skin experiencing collagen loss, which starts in your 20s.
- Will Modere CellProof Eye Cream help with the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes?
CellProof Eye Cream may help reduce the appearance of puffiness via its visibly firming and lifting properties and help reduce the appearance of dark circles in the under-eye area with ginger extract and caffeine from coffee beans.
- Will Modere CellProof Eye Cream brighten all skin tones?
Regardless of your skin tone, CellProof Eye Cream is designed to brighten and even the complexion for a more vibrant look.
- What is the difference between the Liquid BioCell® in Liquid BioCell® Life or Pure and the BioCell Collagen® CG in Modere CellProof Eye Cream?
Both ingredients are backed by the same the Collagen/HA Matrix® Technology (naturally occurring matrix of collagen peptides, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, and depolymerized chondroitin sulfate), and both are in liquid form. However, the BioCell Collagen® CG (cosmetic grade) is specifically designed to be stable and effective in topical/skin care applications, while the ingestible Liquid BioCell® ingredient is designed for use exclusively in our Liquid BioCell® products as a liquid-ingestible nutraceutical.
- How does Modere CellProof Eye Cream work in synergy with Liquid BioCell®?
As the foundation of your skin care and anti-aging regimen, Liquid BioCell® effectively supports the delivery and synthesis of collagen at the deeper layers of the dermis for long-term benefits. CellProof Eye Cream and the rest of the Modere CellProof line do not replace Liquid BioCell® (or vice versa), but are instead an ideal complement, delivering topical BioCell Collagen® CG to the skin. When used together, the visibly lifting and firming effects of CellProof Eye Cream enhance the inside-out benefits of Liquid BioCell® Life or Pure to the eye area. Because it is ingested, the benefits of Liquid BioCell® reach the entire dermis from head to toe as well as the eyes, hair, skin, nails and connective tissues, including joint cartilage. The benefits of CellProof Eye Cream and the rest of the CellProof line are limited to the external areas where they are applied.
- Can I get results from Modere CellProof Eye Cream without incorporating Liquid BioCell® Life or Pure?
Yes, absolutely. You can use any one of these products without the other. However, we recommend pairing the topical product with the supplement to achieve the ultimate benefits.
- Is Modere CellProof Eye Cream paraben-free?
Absolutely. Modere is paraben-free.
- Is Modere CellProof Eye Cream gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free.
- Is Modere CellProof Eye Cream fragrance-free?
CellProof Eye Cream contains no artificial fragrance, but you may notice a slight pomegranate ginger aroma from the natural botanical extracts in the formula.
- Does Modere CellProof Eye Cream contain an artificial dye?
No. CellProof Eye Cream contains no artificial dyes.
- What is the best storage method for my Modere CellProof Eye Cream?
It is best to store it in a cool, dark, and dry area. For an extra soothing and cooling experience, store CellProof Eye Cream in your refrigerator.
- How long will one tube last?
Each tube of Modere CellProof Eye Cream is designed to provide approximately a one-month supply when applied twice daily, morning and night.