Modere offers a 100% 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping and handling charges) to all Social Marketers. Modere Social Marketers shall honor this guarantee on all products that they sell to their Customers. The product return policy for Customers is different and can be located at the official Modere web site. Social Marketers may return no more than $300 (at purchase price) worth of merchandise to Modere for a refund annually. Any returns over $300 annually shall be considered an inventory repurchase and the Social Marketer account shall be canceled. The Company shall deduct from the Social Marketer’s subsequent commission checks and/or from the refund paid to the Social Marketer any commissions, bonuses, rebates, or other incentives received by the Social Marketer that were associated with the merchandise that is returned.
PRODUCT PURCHASED BY A CUSTOMER DIRECTLY FROM A SOCIAL MARKETER
When a Customer purchases product directly from a Modere Social Marketer, the Customer has three business days after the sale or execution of a contract to cancel the order and receive a full refund consistent with the cancellation notice on Modere Product Sales Receipt Form (Alaska residents have five days). When a Social Marketer makes a sale or takes an order from a Customer who cancels or requests a refund within the 72-hour period, the Social Marketer must promptly refund the Customer’s money as long as the products are returned to the Social Marketer in substantially as good a condition as when received. Additionally, Social Marketers must orally inform Customers of their right to rescind a purchase or an order within 72 hours and ensure that the date of the order or purchase is entered on the order form. All Customers must be provided with two copies of an official Modere Product Sales Receipt Format the time of the sale. The Receipt provides the Customer with written notice of his or her rights to cancel the sales agreement.
RETURNS BY SOCIAL MARKETERS (PRODUCTS RETURNED BY CUSTOMERS)
If a Customer returns a product to the Social Marketer from whom it was purchased, the Social Marketer may return it to the Company for an exchange or refund (less shipping and handling). All products returned by Customers must be returned to the Company within ten days from the date on which the product was returned to the Social Marketer along with the Product Sales Receipt that the Social Marketer gave to the Customer.
RETURN OF INVENTORY AND SALES AIDS BY SOCIAL MARKETERS
Upon cancellation of a Social Marketer’s Agreement, the Social Marketer may return inventory and sales aids for a refund if he or she is unable to sell or use the merchandise. A Social Marketer may only return products and sales aids purchased by him or her that are in resalable condition. Upon receipt of the products and sales aids, the Social Marketer will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s), less shipping and handling charges. If the purchases were made through a credit or debit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. The Company shall deduct from the reimbursement paid to the Social Marketer any commissions, bonuses, rebates, or other incentives received by the Social Marketer which were associated with the merchandise that is returned.
A Montana resident may cancel his or her Social Marketer Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment.
PROCEDURES FOR ALL RETURNS FROM SOCIAL MARKETERS TO MODERE
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned by the Social Marketer who purchased it directly from Modere.
- The return must be accompanied by a copy of the original dated Product Sales Receipt, and the unused portion of the product in its original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Modere with shipping pre-paid; Modere does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Social Marketer. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Social Marketer to trace the shipment.
- If a Social Marketer is returning merchandise to Modere that was returned to him or her by a Customer, the product must be received by Modere within ten days from the date on which the Customer returned the merchandise to the Social Marketer and must be accompanied by the Product Sales Receipt the Social Marketer gave to the Customer at the time of the sale. The Social Marketer must contact Modere Customer Service to request a prepaid return label for any returned Customer order. The cost of the label will be deducted from the return credit amount.
- No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
*All information is found on page 15 & 16 of the
Policies and Procedures Guide for Social Marketers*