What products are part of the Sampling Program?
- Currently the Logiq coffee is part of the sampling program.
- Currently Go, 1 of each flavor
How much does it cost to send a sample?
- The cost to send a sample is $4.95. This cost is simply the shipping and handling. Modere subsidizes the cost of the product. This cost can either be paid by the Social Marketer sending the sample or the potential customer receiving it.
If the sample is being paid for by the Social Marketer, how is it charged?
- The cost of the sample will be charged to your card on file in the Modere Life app. If you do not have payment on file, the app will prompt you to add a payment form during the checkout process.
If the prospective customer is paying for the sample, how will they be charged?
- If you would like the prospective customer to pay the $4.95 for their sample, you will send them a link to the “My Sample Site” page for Logiq. This will provide a simple checkout experience for the prospective customer.
How can I send a sample to someone if I do not have his or her address?
- If you would like to send a sample to someone but you do not have their physical address, simply share the “Request Mailing Address” page under the “My Sample Sites” section of the Modere Life app. A link to a webpage will be sent to them which asks for their physical address. You will be notified through Modere Life app when they have filled this out the form. You will then be able to decide if you would like to pay for the sample or if you would like the prospective customer to pay for the sample
How can I integrate social media platforms with Sampling?
- The Modere Life app has an entire section called “Sample Social Posts.” This section has pre-made graphics and scripts to post to social media to promote sample requests. The app is automatically connected to all the social platforms you currently use on your phone. Keep in mind not all social platforms allow the same kind of sharing, so use each one uniquely to engage the most perspective customers.
What happens if the address where the sample is sent incorrect of the sample is rejected?
- Before the sample is sent we run an address verification through USPS that should catch most of the incorrect addresses. If the address is found to be invalid, we will contact you and provide a sample credit. In some cases, USPS’s address verification is not up to date or for some reason the sample is simply “undeliverable.” In this case the sample will be returned to the return mailing address you provided in checkout.
When I send a sample through the app, what is sent?
- When a sample is sent, the prospective customer receives a tri-fold, professionally printed and personalized marketing brochure that contains three individually wrapped servings of Logiq coffee. There is also an automated email “drip campaign” that begins educating the prospective customer on the benefits of the sample and Modere’s business model.
How can I sample?
- There are three ways to sample Logiq:
- You can send a sample through the Modere life app to any US address and pay the $4.95 yourself. To do this, see the section labeled “Send a Sample” in the app.
- You can send a link to prospective customers through the Modere Life app that asks them to pay the $4.95 to receive the sample. This function is found under the “My Sample Sites” section of the app called Modere Logiq.
- You can purchase the Logiq Pass-along Card and a box of Logiq, and give those samples in-person to prospective customers.
- Note: If you do decide to sample person-to-person, there is a spot in the Modere Life app that is called “Sample Drip Campaigns” with a box labeled “Given in Person”. Be sure to add the contact information of the person that you gave the sample to so that they can be added to the automated drip campaign.
How do I download the Modere Life app?
- The Modere Life app is a free download for both android and apple devices.
Can Canadians use the sampling program?
- Currently the Sampling program through the Modere Life app is not available in Canada. However, Canadians may send samples to US addresses. For this to work, both the return address and the delivery address must be US addresses.
Is there a limit to how many samples I can send out?
If someone purchases after sampling, how is that ordered tied to me?
- The Modere Life sampling system is connected with your back office and replicated site pages. If a perspective customer follows the prompts given in the email campaigns or any of the other digital assets you have shared it will take them through your checkout page.
If a prospective customer decides to order after sampling, how do they get their $10 discount?
- The Modere Life sampling system is connected with your back office and replicated site pages. The discount code is embedded in all the assets you share and the system recognizes they are a first time buyer of the sample and will apply the $10 discount to the order.
Will any other product(s) be a part of the Sampling program in the future?
- Adding additional product to the sampling program is currently being evaluated.
How can I contact customer service at Sounds Concepts
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org