Here is a list of territories that Modere does and does not ship to.
We do ship to:
- U.S. (including Hawaii & Alaska)
- Puerto Rico
We do not ship to:
- American Samoa
- US Minor Outlying Islands
- Virgin Islands
*How to address military mail:
Make sure you include the unit and box numbers, for APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses (if assigned). To prevent mail from entering foreign mail networks, do not include city or country names in APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses.
Overseas military addresses must conform to domestic addressing standards. For additional information, visit the Addressing Military & Diplomatic Mail.
The delivery line (the second line from the bottom in the address) must show the word “UNIT”, “CMR” (Community Mail Room), or “PSC” (Postal Service Center) and number; and box number assigned.
- The last line must contain the APO or FPO designation, the appropriate two-letter "state" abbreviation, (AA, AE, or AP) followed by the ZIP+4 or five-digit ZIP Code (when applicable "United States" or "USA" would be the country name utilized).
- "AA" (Armed Forces of the Americas) replaces the previous designation of Miami (340).
- "AE" (Armed Forces of Europe) replaces the previous designation of New York (090-098).
- "AP" (Armed Forces of the Pacific) replaces the previous designation of San Francisco (962-966).
Example of a Military (APO/FPO) Address:
The Department of Defense (DoD) has requested that those who send mail use the service member’s full name (with or without grade, rank, etc.), or a specific title (e.g., Commanding Officer, Supply Officer, etc.). Also required is the unit designation and APO/FPO (Air/Army Post Office™ or Fleet Post Office) information with the nine-digit ZIP Code™ (if one is assigned) and a return street name/number, city, state, and ZIP Code.
For parcels, mailers are asked to write on one side only with the recipient’s information in the lower right portion.
Note: Do not include the country or the base camp’s city, as it might be routed through the host country’s mail system.
SGT. JOHN SMITH SGT. SMITH
UNIT 2340 BOX 132 23RD BATTALION
APO AE 09350 UNIT 2340, BOX 132
APO AE 09350
Military Mail ZIP Code™ Areas:
On July 15, 1991, the military APO/FPO/DPO (Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office) overseas ZIP Code™ areas were aligned to reflect the overseas location of the ZIP Code number. Addresses served by the military postal system now have a standardized address format.
Generally the three-digit service areas are:
- 090-092 Germany
- 093 Contingency
- 094 United Kingdom
- 095 Atlantic / Mediterranean Ships
- 096 Italy, Spain
- 097 Other Europe,
- 098 Middle East/Africa
- 340 Americas (Not US or Canada)
- 962 Korea
- 964 Philippines
- 965 Other Pacific / Alaska
- 966 Pacific / Indian Ocean Ships